PoolEye Pool Alarm for Above Ground Pools
PoolEye alarms are equipped with the most advanced swimming pool alarm technology available subsurface wave detection, as PoolEye alarms alerts you to accidental falls into the pool and unwanted pool intrusion while eliminating false alarms from wind, rain, falling leaves, etc.
It detects objects weighing 15 lbs or more entering the pool, and all models feature adjustable sensitivity.
An above ground pool PoolEye alarm is an essential addition to any pool safety program(s).
All above ground pool PoolEye alarm models monitor pools up to 24' round or 16' x 32' oval.
The PoolEye alarm is the standard above ground pool alarm model.
Pooleye Pool Alarm for Above Ground Pools
- Affordable and easy to install
- Patented sub-surface propagation wave detector
- Uses subsurface wave detection technology - the most accurate pool intrusion detection available
- Sensor placed below water surface eliminates false alarms due to wind, rain, etc.
- Detects objects 15 lbs or more
- Adjustable sensitivity
- 120 dB alarm siren (stainless steel speaker)(95 dB at 10ft.)
- ETL-listed to UL standards
- Child-proof locking ON/OFF switch with audio indicator
- Automatic low battery check - chirps every 60 seconds
- Recommended for pools up to 24' round or 16' x 32' oval (larger pools require an additional alarm)
- Automatic reset in 3 minutes
- Power check test button
- Sensor mounts under top ledge / siren on vertical support post outside of pool
- Water-resistant/weatherproof construction
- Runs on 4 AA batteries (not incl.)