- Super Soft Pool Bottom
- Protects Pool Liner
- Makes Bottom Cleaning Easier
- Reduces The Need For Sand
- Acts As A Vapor Barrier Under The Liner
- Chemically Resistant To Acid and Other Chemicals Found In Soil
Protect your investment with some Armor Shield. Armor Shield by GLI
Pool Products protects above ground pools and pool liners from rocks,
roots and even GLASS! Armor Shield installs quickly and easily, once you
have prepared the site where your pool will be set up. Rocks, stones,
nut grass, and other objects in the ground below your pool can easily
puncture unprotected pool liners and cause leaks. This is an out of the
box pre-cut revolutionary bottom system that will virtually eliminate
pool liner problems. Don't let your above ground pool go unprotected.
- Polypropylene - pol•y•pro•pyl•ene - noun
- Chemistry - A plastic polymer of propylene, (C3H5), used
chiefly for molded parts, electrical insultation, packaging and fibers
for wearing apparel.
- Geotextiles are permeable fabrics which when used in
association with soil, have the ability to separate, filter, reinforce,
protect or drain. Geotextiles have a wide range of applications and are
currently used to advantage in many civil engineering applications
including roads, airfields, embankments, retaining structures, etc.
Armor Shield Installation