- Hayward AquaNaut 200 works hand-in-hand with variable speed pool pumps
- Three adjustable suction openings for optimum suction all the time
- Consistent suction no matter what the pump flow rate
- Easily climbs pool walls and navigates any pool bottom design or pool finish
- Perfectly suited for average sized pools up to 16â€™ x 32â€™ without a deep end
- Online part number W3PHS21CST is the direct replacement for part number PHS21CST.
Realize the most complete pool cleaning with a Hayward AquaNaut 200 suction pool cleaners. Featuring industry’s first self-adjusting variable vanes, known as V-Flex, it maximizes suction power at virtually any flow ensuring it doesn’t miss a thing. Perfectly designed to work with any pump flow design the AquaNaut cleans all types of pool bottom configurations and even climbs the pool walls.
Simplicity by design the AquaNaut 200 is simply the best cleaner to install, service and clean. Highly rated for ease of use this cleaner will provide years of spotless pool enjoyment.
Multi pre-programmed cleaning and steering sequences guarantee that the entire pool bottom surface is thoroughly covered and cleaned. Easily climbs over all main drain covers. Perfectly designed to handle larger debris without closing or slowing down with consistent unstoppable suction.
AquaNaut 200 is perfectly suited for average sized pools up to 16’ x 32’ without a deep end.
Hayward AquaNaut 200 Details & Specifications:
||Hayward Pool Products Inc.
|Manufacture Part Number:
|Grey & Blue
| Hose Length:
| Pool Size:
||Up to 16’ x 32’
| Pool Surface:
Concrete, Gunite, Vinyl,
Fiberglass*, Tile*, Pebble
| Minimum Pump Size:
||1/2 HP or 35 gpm
| Drive Sequence:
||Turns every 8' to 10'
* Optional tape tires may be required
for smoother pool surfaces